A place where I share my creativity and thoughts for inspiration!!

Monday, March 31, 2014

Scrapbook Layout- Snow Day

 
Here is a scrapbooking layout that I did about the only snow that we got here where I live and it wasn't even on a snow day!!!
 
 
 
 
 In this layout I used the Studio Calico Roundabout Kit
 
Cardstock is American Crafts in Vanilla
 

Here the flag and tag are from a previous Scraptastic kit.
I also used silver thread to do some sewing through the flag. 

 
Once again here is a flag from a previous Scraptastic kit and I also used silver thread to do some sewing through the flag and I used prima pearls.

 
 
Title is from my stash of thickers and alphas in a aqua blue color.
 
and another view of the layout.

 
I hope you all enjoyed this layout. It took me about 48 minutes to complete.
 
If you enjoy my blog please subscribe or leave a comment!!
 
Have a great scraperific day!!!


No comments: