A place where I share my creativity and thoughts for inspiration!!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December Tag!

OK, so as I have been going through things in my scraproom I came across so really cool glitter. The ideas just started reeling in my head. It is that time of year where there is snow and the beautiful holidays. I have seen several blogs and YouTube videos, etc that people make 12 Days of Tags for Christmas, well I'm not making the 12 tags at this point but I did decide to make a tag. I was also looking through my clear stamps and came across several images that I have never used before. I have every color on ink imaginable and I need to use it so taking a few stamps I have never used and the inks I hardly use this is what I came up with:

Front

Back

It is just something simple and pretty. I don't know the name of the stamps that I used but the inks are Real Red form Stampin' Up!, Green from Stampabilites, and Brown from Stampabilities. Various fibers and Stazon Ink in black. I stamped snow flake images as the background and layered 2 layers of a glitter that was large flakes on the bottom half of the tag. I then stamped the other images and cut them out and layered them on top of the glitter.

For the back stamped single snowflakes in various stops for the background. Then I took a say from a DCWV Vellum Quote Stack of Christmas and glued only the edges down with ZIG 2-way glue pen. It worked very well and you don't see the glue under the velum.

I think that the next thing on my list of small things to make is Christmas cards that I am going to hand out.

Well that is all for today! Have a great day and Thanks for stopping by!!!!

No comments: